To promote and nurture research and development activities of international standards.
To facilitate and contribute to research activities in several disciplines and improving output in terms of project grants, research innovation, intellectual property and publications.
- To create an enabling environment in the university and its affiliated colleges to foster a healthy research culture.
- To provide an efficient and effective support system to facilitate faculty members and researchers in their research activities and timely completion of their research degree or externally funded research/consultancy projects.
- To motivate researchers for publication of their research output in quality journals, indexed in Scopus/SCIE with good impact factor (IF).
- To create an environment for undertaking multidisciplinary research with the potential for commercialization.
- To guide faculty members and research students for funding opportunities for their research work from various government agencies and industries.
- To ensure the compliance of all researchers to the research quality assurance framework, the research code, and all the applicable rules and regulations as per university, UGC, state government, and university research ordinance.